One night in my trip to Aizu in 1987, I met a old man and he told me I should go out Japan and have adventurous trip in foreign country. It's easy to travel domestic for elder people, but it's not easy to go out Japan, he said also.
I never forget his words and I decided to go to United States in my summer holidays 1988.
Arrived at Los Angels Airport in July 16, 1988, I found there's many culture in our world. At first I went Grand Canyon, and went through Chicago by Grayhound, then went Detroit, Toront, Nigagara Falls, New York City and Boston. I also went Orland by airplane, then went back to Denver, Saltlake City, Reno, Yosemite, San Diego and Los Angeles.
It was my first long trip for a month.
- Grand Canyon (57kb)
- Colorado River flows bottom of the Canyon (50kb)
- Niagara Falls and me (47kb)
- City of Buffalo, NY (38kb)
- View from Blooklyn Heights, New York City (43kb)
- Wonderland, the end of subway, Boston (30kb)
- Gas station, somewhere of Nevada (41kb)
- Reno, morning (24kb)
- Yosemite Vally (43kb)
- Vernal Fall, Yosemite (45kb)
- Halfdome, I made it to the top, Yosemite (56kb)