The bus stopped at small, dusty hotel around the midnight. My breath going to chilly by night, mountain air. My heart hardly danced for anxiety. I couldn't sleep that night. I didn't know where the public security police who watching me was. We let wake up four o'clock in the morning, and started another halfway going to Lhasa.
That summer chinese government let the foreign traveller not go to Tibet protesting for riot, and I needed to go through Tibet to Nepal. So I decided I went by bus disguised as a chinese boy.
The bus arrived near Potala Palace. My tear was falling from my eys...
- FREE TIBET
- Save the Nomad Project（日本語）
- Sheepheld in front of Potala Zhon (72kb)
- Old Tibetan pilgrim (64kb)
- Priests of Depun Temple (60kb)
- Shigaze city (60kb)
- Tingri village behind of Himaraya (50kb)
- Tibetan Governments in Exile - Dharamsara, India
- Buying vegitable from Indian seller (62kb)
- Tibetan girls, born in exile (48kb)