After I walked down from Himarayan mountains, I went toward to Istanbul like going zig-zag road.
I saw Taj Mahar, one of the most beautiful architecture in the world, shining under the moon, I climbed the Mt.Suphan, second highest mountain in Turkey, with Kurdistan nomads.
Finally, I made it, I travelled from Shanghai, one of the most eastern city in Asia, to Istanbul, the border city of Asia and Europe, without any flights !
- A boy at work (42kb)
- Sheepheld in the city (58kb)
- Desert between Pakistan and Iran
- Rabbit selling boy (38kb)
- A Sheepheld eating watermelon (56kb)
- Esfahan, Iran
- Bridge inside Esfahan city (44kb)
- Sinop, Turkey
- Ruin of Sinop Castle (46kb)
- Rhodes, Greece
- Three windmils of Rhodes port (46kb)
- Old church above butterfly vally (54kb)
- Wedding just held (46kb)
- Rescue boat of Greek ferry (54kb)
- Bosphoras Channel, terminus of my journey (38kb)
- Fisherman selling sandwichs (70kb)
- Moscow, USSR (58kb)